Friday, January 9, 2015



Our autonomous "Livelihood Generating Skill Development Training Institute" is registered under West Bengal Societies Act XXVI of 1961(Regd.No-S/2L/4779 of 2013-2014), in the name of “SILVER LINING INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (SLIE)” to run our unique "Hospitality Skill Development & Operation Training", at Durgapur, City Centre, West Bengal, India. Curriculum under process of C.R.Act, Dept. of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Diary No 33/2015-CO/L and 10350/2015-CO/L. We dedicate our services to the "socially & economically challenged citizens" of the society and help the Government to eradicate unemployment by our endeavor (Free Lifetime National & International Job as well as Career Guidance).

SLIE is also registered under NGO Partnership System(NGO ID-WB/2014/0084047)-Planning Commission and Central Welfare Board (e-AWEDAN) (NGO ID-WB/00039226) Govt. of India, GuideStar India(GSN-6655).

To get rid of huge unemployment pressure and to bring the middle class & backward, deviated students back to normal life, the birth of SLIE took place. Through a fully professional skill development short term and industry oriented training on hospitality skills & operations, students are finding totally a new path to achieve the goal of their life by getting employment in various parts of hospitality industry.
The institution aims towards skill development of the students in line with the current policies of both Central and State Governments of India. It is no longer end of the road for unskilled, semi-educated youth. Our skill development training Institute gives an opportunity to the students to learn, earn and be self reliant as a consequence of our training.  The professional present industry oriented training methodologies followed at our institution are based upon demonstrations, 'hands on' practices, role play and audio-visual displays. As it enables the students to perform at their best, even the students with moderate aptitude achieve success, and see "Silver Lining" at the end of the curriculum.


  • The first and finest of its kind in excellence to run industry relevant skilled development training courses for unemployed youth within very minimum fees
  • Pioneering state of art unique skill development training system of generation next
  • Hospitality industry & skill training institute interface as well as relevant continues orientation are clubbed together to deliver  the best for its aspirants
  • SLIE-ites will get lifetime guidance in placement (both national & international) as well as for career development
  • Free lifetime additional up gradation training (if required). Post training, "lifetime support & social impact" makes SLIE an unique authentic institute




Contact No:-+91-9903982941 / 9674552211 / 8116605078




Find Us:-

31 comments:

  1. Unique and different is the next generation of beautiful. So, Champ Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver Lining Institute has given me another chance to complete my training in a reputed hotel and I will remain thankful to SLIE for giving me lifetime support to build my career in Hospitality Industry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver Lining institute is a very good institute with great aspects in life. I am very happy and excited to join here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Skill Development Institute in India and as student of SLIE I can say that now my future is in safe hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this institute as it is providing me the best skill development training in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Institute has made my future very bright and I am very thankful to SLIE for supporting me Life Long for the further development of my career.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silver Lining Institute has given me the platform to reach new heights in hotel industry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just because of SLIE, I have successfully made my career in Hotel Industry. As a SLIE-ite I can say that SLIE is the worlds best skill development Institute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SLIE has given new meaning to my life by providing me a job in hotel industry. It has also helped me to develop my skills which are highly required to work in the hotels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. After joining this institute I have developed my skills up to a great extent and my self confidence has also increased.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This institute had changed me totally and made my career in hotel industry. My parents are also happy and are thankfull to SLIE for developing my skills.SLIE is the best skill development institute in INDIA.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am thankfull to SLIE for giving me such an opportunity for developing my career.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best skill development training institute of world with free lifetime placement, extra training and career guidance. All unemployed must visit SLIE right now....

    ReplyDelete
  15. No 1 Skill Development Training Institute in India which gives life time placement assistance & career guidance to its student for the development of their best future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have joined this institute on 14th july 2015 and i am very happy to join here. Teachers are very helpful and supportive. I am really enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is the best skill development institute i have ever seen. I have learned a lot from my faculties and environment friendly atmosphere i have got here. In my view this is the no.1 skill development institute in India.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have joined this institute on 10th aug 2015. It is a very good institute, faculties are very supporting and they teach very well. I love the infrastructure also.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am very happy to join in this institute, its the best institute i have ever seen. Faculties are very good and supportive and environment is very friendly also. Now i have developed my self confidence too which i was lacking before.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This Institute is the best institute i have ever come across. Faculties are very helpful, environment is very friendly. My confident level is also build up so far, n they help me in grooming also. so I am very happy to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am student of 2nd batch,2013 and have completed my studies from here. And again i have been here for 4 days special training to enhance my knowledge and to gain something more than i had before. And i have had a very great experience here, the educational system & environment is very pleasant, faculties are very supportive. The best institute ever. Thank You SLIE.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. After joining Silver Lining Institute Of Education, I am very satisfied and learning so many things regarding my area which would be helpful to me for my future growth. Faculties are very supportive and very friendly environment I am getting here.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is one of the trusted institute where I and many of more can grow and enhance ourself. I am learning and increasing my skills for my better future.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have joined SLIE on 1 dec 2015, here I am enjoying my all classes and enhancing my skills which will help me further to grow myself in this competition world. And I want that all others out there should join this Institute for your better future. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have joined this institute around two weeks and it feels like this is my family where sir & mam guides me and support me in my every step. The environment here is very friendly and all are very supportive here.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I believe, to remove "Social Cancer" and generate enough "Livelihood", job seekers & their legal guardians must visit SLIE, Durgapur.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Best livelihood generating skill development training institute and fabulous placement record till date....

    ReplyDelete